At Thames Water Wholesale we are committed to competition and we believe in enabling a fair and competitive market.
Our commitment to you includes:
- supporting the non-household market and customers
- providing high quality, cost effective and responsive wholesale services
- developing good relationships with all retailers, business customers, new appointments and variations (NAVs), and third parties providing excellent seamless services
- seeking to ensure that there is a level playing field for all market participants
- providing services in a non-discriminatory way.
We're always seeking feedback on our services and performance. If you'd like to get in touch, please contact us here.
Guaranteed Standards Scheme (GSS)
Thames Water Wholesale is legally required to meet the standards that are defined by the Guaranteed Standards Scheme. If, for any reason, we fail to achieve the standards, we may pay compensation to non-household customers through their retailer.
The standards are set around:
- making appointments
- keeping appointments
- low pressure
- notice of interruption to supply
- supply not restored
- responding to written complaints
- internal and external flooding from sewers.