Charges related to our services can be found in the wholesale tariff document below and for full service information please refer to our wholesale service offering.
Charges when the contracted retailer changes
If a non-household customer decides to move to a new retailer we’ll make sure that both retailers, outgoing and incoming, are aware of any outstanding service requests for that customer. Incoming retailers will receive a status report of these service requests and the outgoing retailer will be informed when requested services have been delivered.
Charges for services in flight at the time of transfer will be invoiced to the outgoing retailer.
- Wholesale Tariff Document 2017-2018 (1.25MB)
- Statement of assurance for 2017-18 wholesale charges schemes (2.16MB)
- Thames Water non-household wholesale tariffs 2017-18 (0.05MB)
- Indicative non primary tariff document 2017-2018 (1.07MB)
- Wholesale Invoicing Timetable 2017 / 2018 (0.19MB)
- Indicative Wholesale Charges Schedule 2017-18 (0.08MB)
Alternative Credit Support Agreements
- Affinity for Business 11-12-2017 (0.30MB)
- Anglian Water Business National 14-12-2017 (0.28MB)
- Clear Business Water 10-01-2018 (0.28MB)
- Everflow 08-12-2017 (0.28MB)
- First Business Water 28-12-2017 (0.28MB)
- Greene King 09-01-2018 (0.29MB)
- Marstons PLC 12-12-2017 (0.29MB)
- NWG Business 18-12-2017 (0.28MB)
- South East Water Choice 12-12-2017 (0.28MB)
- Sutton and East Surrey Water Services 12-12-2017 (0.28MB)
- The Water Retail Company 06-12-2017 (0.29MB)