If you're having problems with your water or wastewater supply or notice an issue on our network, please call us: 0800 316 9800
We have a range of services available to you to help you identify, register and manage sensitive customers. These are summarised below and if you’d like more information about our services and tariffs, please see our wholesale service offering and wholesale tariff document.
As a guideline, we classify the following as sensitive customers:
- educational establishments (including special needs schools)
- farms and abattoirs (with commercial livestock)
- vulnerable domestic customers sharing a supply with a non-household customer premises
- sole traders who are sick, elderly, or disabled
- care homes and nursing homes, where eligible.
When you identify that one of your non-household customers is sensitive, as well as notifying us using the appropriate market transactions, we ask you to provide us with a site specific arrangement using this template. For more information on how we handle sensitive customers, please see our wholesale service offering and our sensitive customer and site specific arrangements policies in the document library.